Sunday, April 26, 2009

Book Review: The Homeschool Advocate

So far there have been only a few book reviews of Elements of Faith on-line. Here is one of them. I believe it is a popular website among homeschool families.

"It is refreshing finally to see a chemistry book that is perfect for late elementary and junior high school age students!

"Starting with Hydrogen, author Richard Duncan features the following for each element: Data (interesting facts about the element), Analysis (history and educational information about the element), Reaction (Biblical reference to the element), Quick Quiz, and Response (final thoughts and/or a short prayer). Volume 1 covers Hydrogen to Tin.

"Parents and students alike will find the material in this book so intriguing that it will be difficult to put it down!"


Sonya Haskins
www.thehomeschooladvocate.com


Click here to see review at Sonya's website.

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clearness on your post is just great and that i can
    think you are knowledgeable in this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to take hold of your RSS feed to keep up
    to date with coming near near post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable work.


    my web page :: orquesta atraccion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be using? I'm having some small security problems with my
    latest site and I'd like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?

    Here is my web-site :: getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete